Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Remote)
Ox Intel is transforming analysis by building a platform that aligns data with an organization’s decision-making needs while enforcing rigor, consistency, and transparency at the individual level. We are a small team with a big idea that has already received funding from the Department of Defense to develop a minimum viable product. We are now looking to get our MVP into the hands of interested parties and transform decision-making at the highest levels. As part of that effort, we need to bring on talented engineers who can turn feature requests into new releases.
The full-stack engineer must be able manage their own time, meet self-determined deadlines, know where to find help when needed, and establish repeatable processes, all while being responsible for delivering new features to customers representing large organizations in the public and private sectors. While this role requires high levels of responsibility and professionalism, it is also an opportunity to be creative, influence the long-term trajectory of a great product, and meet interesting people along the way.
Technologies we work with:
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience building web applications
- Familiarity with GraphQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Demonstrable experience with at least one back-end and one front-end framework
- Experience deploying and maintaining web applications on AWS
- Someone who can determine the trade-offs for a given problem and select the most practical solution
- An ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment with minimal guidance
- A willingness to communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences
- A willingness to obtain a security clearance and perform infrequent travel as needed
- Experience managing or working with teams of other engineers
- Strong communication skills
- U.S. citizenship
Why join us:
- You are passionate about improving decision-making within organizations
- You want to make significant contributions to both product and culture as an early engineer
- Competitive base + equity compensation plan
- You want to work for a remote-first organization